Ms. J. Walsh, Ms. S. Murphy and their students organised our annual bake sale and raffle in aid of our local branch of St. Vincent De Paul. The total raised was an amazing one thousand eight hundred and eighty six euro!!!
Thanks to all the families who baked cakes and donated raffle prizes. The prizewinners were:
First Prize: Scott Hanrahan
Second Prize: Luke Wright
Third Prize: Steven Fox
Fourth Prize: Chloe Ivers
Fifth Prize: Abigail Kelly
Other prize winners were Shannon Kelly, Rhylan Bramble, Ms. Dunning, Bobby Griffiths, Nicola Ptak, Kai Young, Kerri Deering, Ms. Callaly, Mia Flood, Toni Jacob, Sam Weafer, Ghadeer Tareq, Shane Byrne and Aoife O’Connell.
Well done to all involved.
Well done to Ms. Walsh and Ms. S. Murphy and their pupils for organising a fantastic bake sale. A big thank you to everyone who brought in cakes, people who bought cakes and a big thank you for the very generous donations for our raffle. The grand total of €1,742.16 was raised in aid of St. Vincent de Paul.
Well done to all the boys and girls who did the “Laps For Laptops” sponsored walk . We have raised an amazing €2,805 euro to date!!! Thanks to Mr. Broderick who led our walk.
A sincere thanks to all the boys and girls who sold our forecast cards. Nobody predicted the exact score of 12 points to 2goals and 9 points. The fairest solution was to divide the prize money among the people who forecast a score of 12 points to 15 points in whatever format. We had thirteen winners in total. See table of winners below.
Winners of Dublin Jerseys:
- Scott McKeown
- Jamie Tobin Fox
- Jamie Brady
- Anna Dooley
- Niamh Nolan
- Ciara Hanley
- Aoife Wheelock
“Congratulations to all our winnners in our recent Parents’ Association Easter Raffle. We raised over 3,000 euros for school equipment. Many thanks to all our sellers and donators.”
Scoil Maelruain S.N.S. Parents’ Association.
Prizes (and Winners in brackets)
- €100 Voucher Johnnie Foxes -Dinner for 2 people. (Tanya Lee). Seller Sebastian
- B&B Voucher for 4 people Commodore Hotel, Cobh, Co. Cork (Anne Lawlor) Seller Eva
- School Buds Photoshoot @ home for 1 hour + 18″x12″ photo; value €150.00 (Martin Boyle) Seller Leighton
- Golf Lessons to the value of €125 Hollystown Golf Club (B. Kenny)Seller Lily-Rose
- Kingsbury Furniture – Glass Wall art (Aimee Boylan) Seller Grace
- Gin Thai Restaurant Voucher – Dinner for 2 people. (Adam Fortune) Seller Adam
- €70 Lego Set and Lego-shaped storage box (John Connolly) Seller Nicole
- €50 Hair Voucher from Nua Hair Salon, Marlfield (Emma Philips) Seller Emma
- €50 Hair Voucher from Nua Hair Salon, Marlfield (Eric Johnson) Seller Adam
- Civic Theatre tickets to “DIG” X 2 for 16.04.2014 (Julie Shijo) Seller Albi
- Complimentary round of golf at Stackstown Golf Club (Tomás O’Neill) Seller Tomás
- Shamrock Rovers F.C. Match tickets x 4 for 21.04.2014; Rovers vs Bray (Tony Dunne) Seller Adam
- Shamrock Rovers F.C. Match tickets x 4 for 21.04.2014; Rovers vs Bray (Alanna Hogan) Seller Derek
- Shamrock Rovers F.C. Match tickets x 4 for 21.04.2014; Rovers vs Bray (Declan Nolan) Seller Niamh
- Shamrock Rovers F.C. Match tickets x 4 for 21.04.2014; Rovers vs Bray (Tenla Palden) Seller Tenla
- Shamrock Rovers F.C. Match tickets x 4 for 21.04.2014; Rovers vs Bray (Denise O’Neill) Seller Herbie
- Westpark Fitness – 1 Month membership (Martin Scully) Seller Josh
- Westpark Fitness – 1 Month membership (Gavin Hamilton) Seller Chelsea
- Kingsbury Furniture – voucher €100 ( E.McNulty) Seller Casey
- School Supply Centre – Hamper (Liam Nugent) Seller Liam
- Fast Fix, The Square – photo frame ( Jackie Nolan) Seller Ben
- Sharpe Hair Studio – wash and blowdry (Michelle Corcoran) Seller Darragh
- Bliss Hair and Beauty – nail file and polish (Julie Robbins) Seller Breianna
- Safety work jacket (Andy Lawlor) Seller Lauren
- Supervalu, Aylesbury – hamper (Nikke Cowzer) Seller Nikki
- Mantle Clock ( Preston Walsh) Seller Emily Whelan
- Teddy Bear Photo frame 6″ (Carmel Gilson) Seller Hannah
- Teddy Bear Photo frame 6″ (Maria Walsh) Seller Seán
- Teddy Bear Photo frame 6″ (Betty Curran) Seller Siobhán
- Sisters Boutique – girl’s summer dress (Karen Nolan) Seller Carla
- Bernard and Ellen Cullen – beauty products hamper (Mary Farrell) Seller Becky
- Breathnach Bargains – Giant Easter Egg (Sophie Phelan) Seller Holly
- Tallaght Adventure World – family passes x 1 (Sandra Flanagan) Seller Jamie
- Rhona McCarton – chocolate biscuit cake (Pat Cowzer) Seller Nikki
- Regans Pharmacy, Old Bawn – 1D Watch (Reet Reiman) Seller Laurence
- Wilsons Butchers, St. Dominic’s S.C. €20 Voucher (Stephanie Cooney) Seller Ava
- Nyhan Brothers Butchers, The Square, €20 voucher (A.Williams) Seller Eva
- D’Arcy Magees @ Spawell, €20 voucher (Michelle Farrell) Seller Dylan
- Newbawn Pharmacy – gift set (Eoin Kieran) Seller Cormac
- Tallaght Adventure World, Family passes x 1 (Dr. Damien) Seller Adam
- Tallaght Adventure World, Family passes x 1 (Sarah Harte) Seller Sarah
- Tallaght Adventure World, Family passes x 1 (Adrian Sugrue) Seller Craig
- ENRG – Family pass (Siobhán Brennan) Seller Laurence
- Bottle of Wine donated by Jackson family (Robert Lambert) Seller Anna
- Box of “Heroes” Chocolates (Rory Connolly) Seller Jane
Your support is greatly appreciated.
This year Ms S Murphy’s 5th class and Ms Walsh’s 6th class held a cake sale and raffle to raise funds for the St Vincent De Paul. An impressive €1,716.80 was raised. The cheque was presented to Bridie Sweeney of the St Vincent De Paul and we recently received a letter from them acknowledging the children’s contribution to the ongoing work of the charity.
I would just like to thank everyone involved in helping us to raise €314.55 for Temple Street Children’s Hospital through the Trick-or-Treat for Temple Street school activities.
Well done to Ms. S. Murphy and Ms. Walsh and their classes for organising a fantastic cake sale in aid of St. Vincent de Paul. Thank you to everyone who brought in cakes, to people who bought cakes and a very big thank you to the very generous donations for our raffle.
We would like to thank all the children involved and who contributed towards the Trick-or-Treat for Temple Street party which was held on Friday 26th October 2012.
There was tremendous work put into the costumes and the day was a great success, raising €418 for Temple Street Children’s Hospital, a very worthy cause. We hope that every one enjoyed the day and thank you for your support.
6th Class, Ms. Scully.
Thank you to everyone who contributed to our very worthy cause for Halloween this year. All the money raised is going to Temple Street to buy new equipment for the hospital. There were lots of amazing, original costumes that you can check out here.Well done everyone!